Hey, hey, HEY!! I told you when I crowned the marvelous 070 Shake as the scientifically proven best album of 2020 that I wouldn’t be finishing Necessary Evil 2020 properly until after my February Immigration Law exam. But I thought I’d do a super quick post similar to what I did with 2019 just to show you curious perverts what the most viewed posts on this glorious blog of amazingness were last year.
Hey, you like the Manic Street Preachers…?
10. Rumble in the Bumble pt 10: 500TH POST SPECTACULAR!!!!
9. “I’ve Been Calling it ‘Depressive Suicidal Pop Music’”; Don’t Do It Neil Wanna Know What Dragon Tastes Like
8. Legit Bosses: The 112 Best Songs of 2019
7. Entry #2 Manic Street Preachers: Roses in the Hospital
6. Nah Nah Nah, Na-Nah Nah, Na-na-na-nah (Ethan Frome)
5. Manic Street Preachers: This is My Truth Tell Me Yours (20 Year Collectors’ Edition)
3. The Magnetic Fields: 50 Song Memoir
2. From ‘From Her to Eternity’ to…?Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds’ Albums Officially Ranked
Don’t ask me to explain the popularity of a lot of these. People are weird…
One thought on “Most Viewed Necessary Evil Posts of 2020”